1964 Chevrolet Corvette 327 ''Daytona Blue''
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Daytona Blue 327ci / 4-Speed Matching Numbers.
Price Listed in USD
All matching numbers and colors
This is your chance to own a superb C2 Corvette. This car has its Matching Numbers 327ci and 4-Speed Manual Transmission. It was also ordered with a Positraction Rear Axle.
It received a partial restoration in 2007 where the engine was rebuilt and the body was totally repainted in its original ''Daytona Blue''. The Corvette did very few miles since restored. It is believed to be an original 25 000mi. The paint is a base coat / clear coat. It is in very nice overall condition. It does not have any stone chips. As every classic corvette, it has a 2 minor cracks in the body, one next to the driver headlight, one on the driver door (see photos). Chromes and aluminum trims are original and nice all around. All of the glass except windshield is original. The undercarriage was left untouched. The Frame is very solid, has a minor surface rust, was never cut/welded.
The blue interior is all original and in very good condition. Seats are nice, no tears or holes. The bottom part of the driver's seat has slight deformation. The dash is perfect, no cracks or decoloration. All of the instruments and gauges are functionnal. The panels inside are all nice. The original AM/FM radio is functionnal.
Bushings, suspensions and steering components are in good condition, everything is tight. The master cylinder is new, drum brakes were inspected.
Here's the description of the vehicule:
- Matching Numbers 327ci 300HP
- Rebuilt in 2007, less than 5 000miles
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Positraction Rear End
- Factory Daytona Blue, repainted once in 2007
- Paint is in very good condition, has some minor flaws
- No stone chips or bubbles
- Has two cracks, one next to the driver side light, one on the driver door (see photos)
- Undercarriage in great condition
- Frame is in perfect condition, has little bit of surface rust
- Gaps between the panels are nice and tight all around
- Original Body Pannels All Around
- Bumpers Original in very good condition, rear driver side bumper has an imperfection.
- Chrome Trims all around are original in good condition
- Original Grille
- Rubbers and seals are recent
- All Original Dark Blue Interior
- Leather Seats are in good condition
- Dash is in perfect condition
- Original Center Console is in Very Good Condition
- Original Steering Wheel
- Clock Is Functionnal
- Carpet is Original
- No Cracks in the Hard Panels
- Hurst Shifter
- Original and Functionnal AM/FM radio
- All of the Gauges are Functionnal
- Manual Brakes
- Front Drum brakes
- Rear Drum Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Manual Steering
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods tight
Wheels / Tires
- Original Knock Off Wheels in Perfect Condition
- White Walls Tires
- Original & fully functional wiring
Trim Plade Decode:
Date: G06, July 06, 1964
Style: 64 837, Coupe 1964
Trim (Interior Color): 490BA, Blue
Body (Factory ID): S5181
Paint (Exterior Color): 916AA, Daytona Blue
Serious Inquiries Only, No Trades. Thank You!