1967 Mustang Convertible GTA 390ci ''S-Code'' Frost Turquoise
1967 Mustang Convertible GTA 390ci ''S-Code'' Frost Turquoise For Sale. #1 Concours quality car.
1 of 1 special built order according to the Elite Marti Report
PRICE LISTED IN USD
***More Photos & a Video on a link below description***
Rare and factory GTA S-Code 390ci Big Block convertible, Frost Turquoise with Black ''Décor Group'' Interior. This car is perfect in every possible way, last owner took 7years to restore it. Still waiting for some parts to come in such as factory horn, trunk carpet / spare / jack and vacuum parts for the tilt away steering.
Matching colours and options.
This car was restored to the highest level of perfection, mostly with original restored parts.
The whole body was stripped down to bare metal before beginning body & paint. Most of the body panels are new, the gaps all around are perfect. The paint, which was redone the factory ‘’Frost Turquoise’’ is immaculate, there is no waves / orange peel / fisheye in it. No need to tell that there is absolutely no rust, dents, scratches or stone chips. The engine bay area is flawless, everything is where it is supposed to be and detailed to the maximum. The undercarriage is free of any patches, was repainted in the factory ‘’Red Oxide’’ primer without the body color overspray. The chromes are original rechromed, the aluminum trims are new, both of which are in perfect condition. Every part and bit were restored to be exactly as they were, with the correct surface treatments or paint.
The interior is perfect, redone in its original ‘’Black Décor Group’’. The seat covers, foams, carpet, dash panels, dash pad, door panels and rubbers are new. The rest was either in very good condition or restored. This Mustang came equipped from factory with the center console. All the gauges are functional. The deluxe steering wheel is original, I also have one brand new in a box depending on the buyers preference. The original Tilt / Tilt away steering column was professionally restored and is functionnal. The windows roll up and down easily. All the lights and switches work. The center console is original and in perfect condition. The Original AM radio is present. All the glass is brand new and was perfectly adjusted.
The 390ci engine was fully rebuilt at the just after the body and installed recently. The mechanic has less than 30miles since full rebuilt. The C6 Automatic Transmission is also still present and rebuilt. This car came with the optional 9'' 3.25 Limited Slip rear axle, it is also rebuilt and original. The carburetor is original and rebuilt. The dressing of the engine is also original.
The suspension, direction, bushings, ball joints and bearings were all renewed during the resto. It came with a power steering and power front disc brakes to keep as convenient as possible. The electrical system was replaced for a new OE replacement, it is fully functional, everything was tested.
It comes with the Elite Marti Report and most of the receipts from the restoration. Last owner, who had it restored, estimated the total of the receipts for the resto at over 130k.
- 390ci Big Block 325hp / 427tq
- Original Air Filter Box
- Original Holley 4bbl 600CFM, Electric Choke, C70F-9510-B
- Full rebuilt to factory specs
- Original style spark plug wires and yellow top coil
- Original Exhaust Manifolds
- Original Intake
- Original Valve Covers
- C6 Automatic Transmission, matching #’s
- 9'' 3.25 Limited Slip Rear Axle, matching #’s
- ‘’Nut and Bolt’’ Concourse Restoration
- Factory Frost Turquoise, stripped down before repainting, showroom quality
- Body is free of rust
- New body panels (Quarters, doors, fenders, complete floor with torqueboxes & framerails)
- Body Redone on a jig by a professional
- Undercarriage in perfect condition, repainted in ''red oxide''
- No stone chips, no scratches
- Gaps between the panels are perfect and tight all around
- Original Hood with Turn Signals
- Bumpers & Accessories are original rechromed
- Aluminum Trims all around are new and in perfect condition
- Rubbers and seals are new
- Windshield, Backglass and Sideglass are new in perfect condition/fit
- New Top / Blackglass
- New Hydrolics for top
- Black Deluxe ''Décor Group'' Interior, Immaculate condition
- Seat Covers (Black Knit with Confortweave) & Foam are new
- New Carpet
- New Center Console
- Original Steering Wheel
- New Dash Pad
- New Dash Panels
- New Door Panels
- Original AM radio
- All of the Gauges are Functionnal
- Power assisted brakes
- Front Disc brakes
- Rear Drum Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Power Steering
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are all new and tight
Wheels / Tires
- Repro of the original '67 GT Wheels, 14inch
- Firestone Wide Oval RADIAL F14-70 Tires
- Original ''repro'', fully functional wiring
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
7F03S187821 VIN Decode :
- 7: 1967
- F: Assembly plant, Dearborn, Michigan
- 03: Body Type, Convertible
- S: Engine code, 390ci, 4bbl, ''325hp''
- 187821: Sequential unit number
- 76B: Convertible / Luxury Interior / Bucket Seats
- B: Paint Color: Frost Turquoise, Ford #1734-A
- 6A: Black Decor Vinyl Bucket Seats
- 26D: Build date : April 26, 1967
- B20611: DSO (District sales office), Eastern Canada Ordering District Under Domestic Special Order #0611
- D: Axle, 3.25 9inch Limited Slip Rear Axle
- U: C6 ''Select Shift Automatic Transmission
Serious inquiries only, no trades, thank you!