1967 Mustang Fastback C-Code 289ci Springtime Yellow
1967 Mustang Fastback C-Code 289ci Springtime Yellow, For Sale!
*Price Listed in USD*
This Springtime Yellow 1967 Mustang left the San Jose factory in 1967 to be delivered in Long Beach, California. It was ordered with a lot of options and its overall appearence is extremely close to what it is with a couple minor differences.
This car was meticulously restored 10yrs ago and was barely driven since (less than 300miles). The condition of the body reflects the mileage and doesn't show any sign of wear. There is not a stonechip in the paint, not even in the wheel wells. The ''Springtime Yellow'' paint which is the original color, is immaculate. Nice finish, no scratches or stonechips, and definitely no rust. Gaps between the panels are perfect The undercariage is also perfect, it was completely sandblasted before being repainted in the original ''Red Oxyde'' primer, and oversprayed with the exterior color, exactly how it would have been from factory. It originaly came with the ''Lower Back Panel Grille'' Exterior Decor Group, which includes the following: Pop-open Gas Cap, Chrome Wheel Wells modlings, Fog Lights, Louvered Hood with Turn Signals.
This one is a ''C-Code'' and was equipped with a 289ci with the a 2bbl Autolite 2100 300CFM carburator. The original engine is still in the car, was rebuilt during the restoration. It has about 300 miles since rebuild. We just did a complete tune-up and drove the car to make sure everything was functionning properly due to being stored for a long period of time. The original C4 Transmission was replaced for a rebuilt 4-Speed Toploader. Rear end is still the original 8'' with 2:79 gears.
It also came with the optional Power Steering, front Power Disc Brakes, Tinted Glass, A/C and AM Radio. All of these are still on the car except for the original A/C System.
It never ran on rainy days. This car has all original metal body panels from what we observed.
The interior was restored. This car has a black ‘’Interior Décor Group’’ which includes the following: Center Console, Over-head console with Map Lights, Deluxe Seat Belts Deluxe door panels with brushed aluminum inserts, doors lower grilles with lights and speakers, Deluxe bucket seats with Confortweave inserts and Door Panels with Brushed Aluminum inserts. It was also ordered with the fold down rear seat and actually has Tilt Steering column.
Everything is functional on this Mustang, see full description below.
- Matching Numbers 289ci, rebuilt to original specs, rebuilt less than 300miles ago. Date Code 6F27 (May 5, 1967)
- 2bbl Autolite 2100 300CFM Carburator, Original
- All original dressing except for the valve covers & Air Cleaner
- Toploader 4-Speed Manual Transmission, Rebuilt
- Rear end: 3.00 Conventional Rear Axle, original
- Factory color, Springtime Yellow
- Body and undercarriage are immaculate, totally restored
- Original Body Panels all around
- One repaint on the exterior, high quality paint.
- Gaps between the panels are nice and tight all around
- Chromes are in perfect shape
- Aluminum Trims around Windshield and Backglass are in Very Good Shape
- All date correct glass, except for the windshield. All the glass is in very good condition. Driver side side glass unfortunately has some sanding scratches at the bottom.
- Very Nice Condition, Completely Redone.
- Interior Décor Group
- Original Dash Pad in very good condition
- Brushed Aluminum dash pannels
- Center console, original
- Over head console with Map lights
- Deluxe door panels
- Lower door grilles with lights and speakers
- Original Deluxe Seat Belts
- Fold Down rear seats
- AM Original Ford Radio, not functional
- Tilt Steering Column
- Power Brakes
- Front Disc brakes
- Rear Drum Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Power Steering
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are tight
Wheels / Tires
- 14inch GT Wheels with Chrome Trim Rings (Repro)
- 205/70R14 BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires Front, Brand New
- 205/70R14 BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires Rear, Brand New
- New OEM wiring
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7R02C113390:
- 7: 1967
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- C: Engine code, 289ci 2Barrel 200hp
- 113390: Sequential unit number
- 63B: Fastback / Deluxe Interior / Bucket Seats
- 8 : Paint Color: Springtime Yellow
- 6A: Black Deluxe Interior ‘’Interior Décor Group’’
- 03K: Build date : October 3, 1966
- 71: DSO (District sales office), Los Angeles, California
- 1: Axle, 3.00 Standard Rear Axle
- W: C4 Cruise-O-Matic Automatic Transmission
Serious Inquiries Only, No Trades, Thank you!