1967 Mustang Fastback GT 390ci S-Code
1967 Mustang Fastback GT 390ci S-Code for sale.
SOLD, Gone in Sydney, Australia!
*Links below for more photos & video*
This car was meticulously restored to its factory specifications (see marti report) 5000miles ago. It never ran on rainy days. The body was completely stripped down and rotisserie restored, paint is immaculate, with a mirror like finish. During its restoration, it received a new hood and new full quarter panels. Other panels are original. The undercarriage is flawless.
The interior was completely restored. This car has the Black ‘’Interior Décor Group’’ which includes the following: Center Console, Over-head console with Map Lights, Deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts, doors lower grilles with lights and speakers, Deluxe bucket seats with Confortweave inserts and deluxe seat backs. It was also ordered with the fold down rear seat.
This Mustang is a factory GT ‘’S-Code’’ with a 390ci 4bbl Carburator. The Matching Numbers 390ci engine is fully rebuilt with 100 miles. It has a 4-speed manual transmission with a 3.50 positraction rear axle.
Everything is functional on the car, see full description below.
- Matching Numbers 390ci Fully Rebuilt to OE Specs
- Upgraded camshaft
- Hooker Headers
- Toploader 4Speed Manual Transmission
- Rear end: 3.50 Positraction Rear Axle
- Factory color, Lime Gold
- Body and undercarriage are immaculate, rotisserie restored
- Two full quarter panels, and the hood were replaced
- One repaint on the exterior, showroom paint, no orange peel. One 1inch scratch is visible on the passenger rear quarter panel (see photos). No rust, no bondo and no stonechips.
- Gaps between the panels are nice and tight all around
- Chromes are in very good shape
- 15inch Cragar Wheels
- Immaculate condition, completely redone.
- Interior Décor Group
- Brushed aluminum dash pannels
- Center console
- Over head console with Map lights
- Deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts
- Lower door grilles with lights and speakers
- Fold Down rear seats
- Custom Autosound repro radio, has AM/FM/AUX
- Power Brakes
- Front Disc brakes
- Rear Drum Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are tight
- Heavy duty suspension (comes with the GT package)
- Rear trailing arm and swaybar
- Fully functional unmolested wiring
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7R02S240756:
- 7: 1967
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- S: Engine code, 390ci 4Barrel 329hp
- 240756: Sequential unit number
- 63B: Fastback / Deluxe Interior / Bucket Seats
- I : Paint Color: Lime Gold
- 6A: Black Deluxe Interior ‘’Interior Décor Group’’
- 04V: Build date : August 4, 1967
- B6: DSO (District sales office), Western Canada Ordering District
- 1: Axle, 3.00 Standard Rear Axle
- 5: Four Speed Manual Transmission
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you