1967 Mustang Fastback A-Code Candy Apple Red
1967 Mustang Fastback A-Code, SOLD.
**More Photos & Video On Links Below**
Price Listed In USD
Matching numbers engine
289ci 4bbl, Automatic Transmission
Candy Apple Red with deluxe black Interior
This car is loaded with options. Most of the options were present from factory according to the Marti report.
This car was meticulously restored to its factory specifications (see marti report) less than 25 000miles ago. The paint was completely stripped down, it is in perfect condition. All the panels are original. The undercarriage is flawless. This is a southern car, spent most of its life in California and was imported in wested Canada about 20years ago.
The interior was completely restored. This car has the Black ‘’Interior Décor Group’’ which includes the following: Center Console, Over-head console with Map Lights, Deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts, doors lower grilles with lights and speakers, Deluxe bucket seats with Confortweave inserts and deluxe seat backs. It was also ordered with the fold down rear seat, tilt column and the ''Selectaire'' Air Conditionning.
This Mustang is a factory ‘’A-Code’’ with a 289ci 4bbl Carburator. The Matching Numbers 289ci engine is fully rebuilt with less than 25 000miles. It has a C4 Automatic transmission with a 9'' 3.00 conventionnal rear axle.
These items were added during the restoration, Power Disc Brakes Front & Back, Grille Mounted Fog Lights, Dual Exhaust, lower white stripe, Styled Steel GT Wheels, Heavy Duty Suspension, GT Pop-Up Gas Cap.
This is a very nice fastback, we completely inspected and test drove it, everything is functional on the car, see full description below.
- Matching Numbers 289ci 4bbl Fully Rebuilt to 250hp
- Police Pack Cam
- Flat Top Pistons
- Edelbrock Aluminum Intake
- Holley 4bbl Carbuarator
- C4 Automatic Transmission
- Rear end: 3.00 Conventionnal Rear Axle
- Candy Apple Red, repainted once
- Body and undercarriage are immaculate, totally restored
- All original metal & body panels
- Very Good quality paint, no orange peel. No rust, no bondo and no stonechips or dents.
- Gaps between the panels are nice and tight all around
- Chromes are in perfect shape all around
- 15inch Wheels
- Immaculate condition, completely redone.
- Interior Décor Group
- Brushed aluminum dash pannels
- Center console
- Over head console with Map lights
- Deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts
- Lower door grilles with lights and speakers
- Fold Down rear seats
- Custom Autosound repro radio, has AM/FM/AUX
- Power Brakes
- Front Disc brakes
- Rear Disc Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are tight
- Heavy duty suspension
- Original unmolested wiring
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7R02A127260:
- 7: 1967
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- A: Engine code, 289ci 4Barrel 225hp
- 127260: Sequential unit number
- 63B: Fastback / Deluxe Interior / Bucket Seats
- I : Paint Color: Lime Gold
- 6A: Black Deluxe Interior ‘’Interior Décor Group’’
- 01L: Build date : November 1, 1966
- 71: DSO (District sales office), Los Angeles, California
- 1: Axle, 3.00 Standard Rear Axle
- W: C4 Cruise-O-Matic Automatic Transmission
Serious Inquiries Only, No Trades, Thank You!