1967 Mustang Fastback S-Code 390Ci Dark Moss Green
1967 Mustang Fastback S-Code 390ci Big Block.
**More Photos & a Video on a link Below Description**
Sold, going to Midland, Texas!
V8 390ci Big Block 325 HP / 427 TQ
C6 Automatic Transmission
9'' 3.00 Rear Axle
Original Dark Moss Green Color (Repainted)
Black Décor Group Interior
This car was meticulously restored around 10 years ago, mostly to its factory specifications (see data tag decode, Marti Report coming soon) 4000miles ago. It never ran on rainy days. The body was completely stripped down and rotisserie restored, paint is immaculate.. During its restoration, it received new quarter panels and trunk drop off pans. Other panels are original. The undercarriage was repainted in the original ''Red Oxyde'' color with the body color overspray and it is flawless. Chromes are in very good condition as well as the original aluminum trims. Glass is nice with very little scratches here and there, a lot less than the majority of these mustangs.
The interior was completely restored. This came from factory with a black standard interior, it was upgraded to the most desirable '67 ‘’Interior Décor Group’’ which includes the following: Center Console, Deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts, doors lower grilles with lights and speakers & brushed aluminum dash inserts. It also has the fold down rear seat.
This Mustang is a rare factory non-GT ‘’S-Code’’ with a 390ci Big Block & 4bbl Carburator. The 390ci engine is fully rebuilt with 4000 miles. It has a C6 Automatic transmission with a 3.00 positraction rear axle, exactly the same as when it left the factory in 1967. Sadly, these items were missing before the restoration and are not matching numbers to this vehicle, they are all date coded from 1968 and come from another Mustang. The carburator is an original Holley 600CFM C8OF-9510-C, from that same donor '68 Mustang, it was just rebuilt due to the car being stored for the last 3 years.
Everything is functional on the car, see full description below.
- Big Block 390ci Fully Rebuilt to OE Specs, Dated 1968
- 4bbl Holley Carb. Original 1968 390ci C8OF-9510-C 600CFM
- Original Intake
- Original Exhaust Manifold
- Original Valve Covers
- C6 Automatic Transmission, rebuilt
- 9Inch Rear end 3.00 Conventional Rear Axle
- Factory color, Dark Moss Green
- Body and undercarriage are immaculate, rotisserie restored
- Two quarter panels, and trunk drop off pans were replaced
- One repaint on the exterior, show quality paint, no scratches, cracks or rust bubbles.
- Gaps between the panels are nice and tight all around
- Chromes are in very good shape
- Aluminum Trims are in perfect condition with no dents
- Glass is nice and original (date codes verified)
- Very Nice condition, completely redone.
- Interior Décor Group
- Brushed aluminum dash pannels
- Center console
- Deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts
- Lower door grilles with lights and speakers
- Fold Down rear seats
- Functionnal AM/FM Radio
- Power Brakes
- Front Disc brakes
- Rear Drum Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are tight all around
Wheels & Tires
- 14'' Magnum 500 Wheels
- BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires 215/70R14 Front 225/70R14 Rear
- Original unmolested wiring
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7F02S188314:
- 7: 1967
- F: Assembly plant, Dearborn, Michigan
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- S: Engine code, 390ci 4Barrel 325hp
- 188314: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- Y: Paint Color: Dark Moss Green
- 2A: Black Standard Interior ‘’Interior Décor Group’’
- 14D: Build date : April 14, 1967
- B1: DSO (District sales office), Eastern Canada Ordering District
- 1: Axle, 3.00 Standard Rear Axle
- U: C6 Automatic Transmission
Serious Inquiries Only, No Trades, Thank You!