1967 Shelby GT350 Clone
1967 Mustang Fastback / Shelby GT350 Clone
SOLD, Gone in Pennsylvania, USA!
**Links For More Photos & Video Below**
Price Listed In USD
289ci 4bbl, Automatic Transmission. 8'' 3.55 Positraction Rear Axle.
Matching colors, Wimbledon White / deluxe black Interior, with black knitted seats.
This car was meticulously restored to become a nice Shelby GT350 Recreation. Everything was done in 2010. It ran for 1 summer and was parked, has very few miles since total restoration. Every rubber hoses were just replaced since they were dried up because it did not run enough. The carburator was also rebuilt. A complete inspection and road test has just been done to be sure everything works accordingly.
The Glovebox is signed by Caroll Shelby himself. It is documented, we have all the proofs to back it up.
It also has its original Buck tag and build sheet with the car which is rare to find.
The body was completely stripped down and rotisserie restored. It received a fibreglass hood, nose, trunk, quarter extensions and side scoops. Hood and trunk are from the same brand who originally manufactured 1967 Shelby fibreglass parts. All the metal panels are original. The undercarriage is flawless, restored to be exactly like an original 1967 Shelby out of the factory. The paint, is mostly a ''driver quality''. It does not have any bondo, rust/rust bubbles, stone chips, scratches or dents, but it has some orange peel and waves. Perfect car for somebody who wants to drive it often and park it anywhere without worrying, not the one for you if you are a purist, looking for a lazer straight body. Gaps between panels are nice and tight all around. The engine bay area is immaculate.
The interior was partially restored, it is in very good condition. This car came factory with the Black Knitted seats, which are still original and never reupholstered. It was also ordered with the fold down rear seat. The previous owner added deluxe door panels & brushed aluminum dash panels. This interior was also originally equipped with the ''Courtesy Lights'' which is lights & grille inserted in the bottom of the doors. Shelby gauges were added underdash. It has a Shelby GT350 Steering wheel repro. It also has a roll bar with 4 point seat belts!
This Mustang has a mildly built 289ci with a 4bbl Carburator. The engine is not a Matching Numbers. It has a C4 automatic transmission with a 3.55 positraction rear axle.
Everything is functional on the car, see full description below.
- 289ci Fully Rebuilt to 275hp
- Upgraded camshaft
- Aluminum Intake
- Pertronix Distributor
- ''Shelby'' Dressing kit
- C4 Automatic Transmission
- Rear end: 8'' 3.55 Positraction Rear Axle
- Factory color, Wimbledon White
- Body and undercarriage are immaculate, rotisserie restored
- One repaint on the exterior, ''Driver Quality''
- Has some orange peel and waves
- No bondo, rust/rust bubbles, stone chips, scratches or dents
- Immaculate Undercarriage
- Immaculate Engine Bay Area
- Gaps between the panels are nice and tight all around
- Chromes are in very good shape
- 15inch Shelby Repro Wheels
- Very Good Condition, mostly redone.
- Original Black ''Knitted'' Bucket seats in very good condition
- Brushed aluminum dash pannels
- Deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts
- Lower door grilles with lights
- Fold Down rear seats
- Roll Bar with 4 Point Seatbelts
- Shelby GT350 Steering Wheel
- Shelby Underdash Gauges
- Original AM Radio
- Glovebox Signed By Caroll Shelby
- Power Brakes
- Front Disc brakes
- Rear Drum Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are tight
- Fully functional unmolested wiring
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7T02C213059:
- 7: 1967
- T: Assembly plant, Metuchen, New Jersey
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- C: Engine code, 289ci 2bbl 200hp
- 213059: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standar Interior / Bucket Seats
- M : Paint Color: Wimbledon White
- 7A: Black Knitted Standard Bucket Seats
- 10C: Build date : March 10, 1967
- B6: DSO (District sales office), Newark, New Jersey
- A: Axle, 3.00 Equa-Lok Rear Axle
- W: C4 Cruise-O-Matic Automatic Transmission
Serious Inquiries, No Trades, Thank You!