1967 Shelby GT350 Clone Calypso Coral
1967 Shelby GT350 Restomod, For Sale!
475hp 392ci Stroker engine mated with a 6-Speed Manual. This car was totally restored with no expense spared, from top to bottom. Showroom quality car and a blast to drive.
Price Listed In USD
The complete restoration started in 2008 and ended in 2010, it was done with no expense spared. Fiberglass body kit is from ''Tony Branda'' and was professionally fitted to the car. Started out as an extremely clean southern car, it is original metal all around. Side scoops are fully functional, uppers are for rear passenger vents, lower are rear disc brake coolers.
A Ford Racing 392 Stroker (351W base) with 475hp / 495tq, was fitted into the car with a Mass Flow fuel injection before being dyno tuned (See Engine Description Below). No more carburator adjustments and maintenance. All forged internals (crank, rods, pistons), ''Z'' aluminum heads. When choosing the transmission, builder went with the best possible option, a Richmond 6-Speed, with hydraulic conversion clutch pedal kit and centerforce clutch. All that power is sent to the rear wheels through a Currie 9'' Traction-Lok rear end with 3.50 gears.
It has the newer RRS adjustable coilover suspension front, RRS rack and pinion power steering system and 4 wheel disc brakes for a modern driving feel and performance.
The paint and body work are phenomenal, no orange peel, no scratches or stone chips. The body kit was professionally fitted. Inside, only the best materials were used. ''Knitted'' deluxe seats front & back with comfortweave inserts, deluxe door pannels with brushed aluminum inserts, brushed aluminium dash pannels, overhead console with map lights, shelby style center console.
Extensive restoration that took 2 years to complete. 7860 miles since total rebuild. This car has never seen rainy days and was always garage kept.
- Ford Racing 392ci Stroker 475 Horsepower / 495 Torque, 7860miles
- Heavy Duty 5.8L ''Sportsman'' Block
- Mass Flow Fuel Injection Kit
- Complete Mallory Ignition
- Edelbrock Single Plane Victor Jr. Intake
- Hooker Headers
- ''Z'' Aluminum Heads 2.02 Intake Valves 1.60 Exhaust Valves
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft .580 lift intake .602 lift exhaust, duration at 0.050 is 232degrees intake / 240degrees exhaust.
- Roller Rockers
- Double Roller Timing Chain Set
- Forged Crankshaft
- Forged Rods
- Forged Pistons
- 10:1 Compression Ratio
- Stainless Steel Gas Tank
- 255 LPH External Fuel Pump
- Braided Fuel Lines
- 3 Row Radiator with Twin Electric Fans
- Richmond 6-Speed Transmission
- Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit
- Centerforce Clutch
- Currie 3.50 Traction-Lok 9'' Rear Axle
- ''Calypso Coral'' Paint with White Stripes, Showroom Condition
- All the Chromes are New
- Functionnal Side Scoops (Up and Down)
- Heidts Reinforcements for Coilovers Kit
- LeMans Style Gas Cap
- All Original Metal
- Undercarriage is Mint, Painted with POR15
- Inside floors are Mint, Painted with POR15
- Brand New Parchment Deluxe Interior
- Front & Back Deluxe ''Knitted'' Seats with ''Confortweave Inserts''
- Deluxe Brushed Aluminium Door Pannels and Dash Pannels
- Shelby Center Console
- Over Head Console with Map Lights
- Autometer Gauges with TACH
- Fold Down Rear Seats
- Tilt Steering Column
- Moto-Lita Cobra Steering Wheel
- AM / FM / CD Radio with Electric Antenna
- Electric Trunk Latch
- Power Disc Brakes
- RRS 2 Piston Front Disc Brakes
- Currie 1 Piston Rear Disc Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Flaming River Power Rack and Pinion Kit
- RRS Adjustable Coilovers Kit
- Global West Suspension Tubular Control Arms
- Rear Leaf Springs
Wheels / Tires
- 4x Vintage Wheel Works V60 17''x8'' with 4.5'' Backspacing
- 225/45R17 Dunlop Direzza Front
- 245/45R17 Dunlop Direzza Rear
- New Wiring Harness
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you