1968 Shelby GT500 ''E'' Style
1968 Mustang Fastback GT500 ''E'' style project for sale.
Price Listed In USD
**Link Below For More Photos**
This is a real fastback from factory, clean title.
This Mustang went through a lot of metal work, I have 18k$ in receipts for labour only. All the hard work is already done. All of the parts as listed below were professionally redone by GP Fabrication in Chateaugay, Quebec. The car is super straight and stiff:
- Full front frames with aprons
- Cowl Panel
- Full Front floors
- Radiator Support
Frame connectors were installed for rigidity to install a 500+hp engine. Outer rockers will still need to be changed.
It has a rear 4 link kit with fully adjustable QA1 suspension. Rear end is a 9'' 3.73 Positraction. Front coilovers are not correct to the car and will need to be changed.
Has disc up front 13'' big brake kit, drums at the back (new).
This car comes with all the interior hard panels for the back, front seats (to be redone), dash pad (new), dakota digital gauge cluster, deluxe door panels with aluminum inserts. It will need rear seats.
Also comes as seen with windshield, backglass, sideglass and vent windows. Side glass has electric motor for opening/closing.
The fit of the bodykit is nice for trunk & quarter extensions, side scoops & doors. The front and side skirts were removed to proceed with metal work.
Reason for selling, I am already restoring 3 other mustangs for customers, I will not have time to finish this one within the next 2 years. I can give a 390ci engine (to be rebuilt) with the car.
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
8R02JXXXXXX VIN Decode :
- 8: 1968
- F: Assembly plant, Dearborn, Michigan
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- J: Engine code, 302ci, 4bbl, 230hp
- XXXXXX: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- W5: Paint Color: Meadowlark Yellow
- 2A: Black Vinyl Standard Bucket Seats
- 16E: Build date : May 16, 1968
- 35: DSO (District sales office), Landsing, Michigan
- 7: Axle, 3.25 Conventionnal Rear Axle
- W: C4 ''Select Shift'' Automatic Transmission
Serious Inquiries only, No Trades, Thank You.