1968 Mustang Fastback Acapulco Blue
Up for sale, 1968 Mustang Fastback Acapulco Blue with Blue Interior. This is a southern car, it was imported in 1993 in Ontario Canada, from Texas USA. It was completely restored following its Marti Report 14 000miles ago except for the interior that was completely redone and finished last winter.
SOLD, Gone in Bordeaux, France!
- Engine: 289ci C-Code 2barrel carb, rebuilt 14 000miles ago. 32inch Radiator, no overheating in hot summer days.
- Transmission: C4 Automatic
- Rear axle: 2.79 Conventional rear axle
- Body & Paint: There is absolutely no rust on this car, repainted once in its original color ‘’Acapulco Blue’’. The paint is in perfect condition with no scratches. It was buffed and then coated with a Nano-ceramic protection. All the chrome is in good shape. All the sheet metal is original except for the rear passenger quarter panel.
- Interior: Everything is brand new and in perfect condition. Brand new center console. AM/FM/AUX original style radio.
- Power Steering
- Power brakes, discs were added up front for safety reasons.
- Original Air Conditioning
- Suspension: Absolutely no loose in bushings / suspension
- Electrical system: All the wiring is in good condition, all the lights are functional.
Serial Number: 8F02C156677
Here's the OFRIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 8F02C156677:
- 8: 1968
- F: Assembly plant, Dearborn, Michigan
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- C: Engine code, 289ci 2barrel
- 156677: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- D: Paint Color: Acapulco Blue
- 2B: Blue Vinyl Standard Bucket Seats
- 10B: Build date, Febuary 10th 1968
- 61: DSO (District sales office), Dallas, Texas
- 2: Axle, 2.79 Conventionnal Rear Axle
- 5: C-4 Select Shift Automatic Transmission
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you