1968 Mustang Fastback J-Code Presidential Blue
Mustang Fastback 1968 GT J-Code 302ci!
SOLD, Gone in Pennsylvania, USA
302ci 4bbl engine, matching numbers.
C4 Auto Transmission
9'' / 3.25 Conventionnal Rear Axle
Presidential Blue color, repainted once
Blue Standard Interior
This Mustang left the factory in 1968 with the GT Package, which includes the following: Power Disc Brakes, Grille Mounted Fog Lights, Dual Exhaust, C-Stripe, Styled Steel GT Wheels, Heavy Duty Suspension, GT Pop-Up Gas Cap. All of these items are still present on the car and are original.
It also came with the optional Power Steering, Fold-Down Rear Seats, ''SelectAire'' Air Conditioning, Tinted Glass and AM Radio. All of these are still on the car except for the original AM Radio that was replaced for a newer style AM/FM/AUX.
This car is all original metal and respect its Marti Report in every aspect. It spent most of its life in Southern USA.
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
8R02JXXXXXX VIN Decode :
- 8: 1968
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- J: Engine code, 302ci, 4bbl, 230hp
- XXXXXX: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- X: Paint Color: Presidential Blue
- 2B: Blue Interior ‘’Standard Bucket Seats’’
- 15U: Build date : July 15, 1968
- 75: DSO (District sales office), Phoenix, Arizona
- 7: Axle, 3.25 9inch Conventionnal Rear Axle
- W: C4 ''Select Shift'' Automatic Transmission
Serious Inquiries, No Trades, Thank You!