1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS Hugger Orange
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS For Sale. Top of the line 1969 Camaro, in a pristine condition and desirable color combo.
SOLD, Gone in Atlanta, GA, USA!
**More Photos & a Video on links below**
Nut and bolt ''Concours'' quality restoration. This Z-28 was fully restored 10 year ago. Originally sold in New-Mexico, USA, I have a copy of the original bill of sale, the original owner is still alive.
It came factory in its actual ''Hugger Orange'' dress with a black stripes and black vinyl top. The body & paint are in immaculate condition, they do not have any stonechips, scratches or dents. The paint is free of orange peel, fit and finish of the panels are very nice. All the original Z28 and Rally Sport badges were reinstalled after the full repaint. The undercarriage is in absolutely spotless. All the glass is original and in good condition. The aluminum trims are original/restored, in very good condition without dents. The chrome bumpers are original rechromed.
The Z28 came factory with a high revving 302ci engine with solid lifters. It was rated at 290hp but owners found out it really produced around 360hp on the dyno. This 302 was fully rebuilt to original specs less than one year with a more agressive cam for higher horsepower and nice lumpy idle sound. It actually has around 375hp. The transmission is the original Muncie M21. The rear end is a 3.73 Positraction, this is the original gear ratio, also rebuilt less than a year ago.
The suspension, direction, bushings, ball joints and bearings were all renewed during the resto. The power steering system has new lines, rebuilt OE control valve and power steering pump. It also came factory with front disc brakes and rear drums.
- Rebuilt 302ci 1969 DZ Block
- Original Holley 4053 ID Code ''DZ'' 4bbl Carburator
- NOS '69 DZ Crank never machined
- Original Distributor
- Original Radiator
- Factory Solid Lifters
- 0.030 bored over Block and Pistons, original specs pistons
- Comp Cam Camshaft Part #12-224-4
- Hooker Headers powdercoated
- Original Intake
- New Flowmaster Exhaust
- Original Oil Pan
- Original Windage Tray
- Muncie 4-Speed M21, factory
- 12 bolts 3.73 Positraction Rear Axle, factory
- ‘’Nut and Bolt’’ Restoration
- Factory ''Hugger Orange'' with factory Black vinyl top & factory black stripes, redone, showroom quality
- Body is free of rust or bondo
- All Original metal except for these: Both Full quarter panels, both trunk drop off pans
- Undercarriage in perfect condition, repainted in ''semi-gloss'' respecting the originality of the car.
- No stone chips, no scratches.
- Gaps between the panels are nice and tight all around
- Original ''Cowl Induction'' Hood
- Bumpers & Accessories are original rechromed
- Aluminum Trims all around are original and in perfect condition
- Rubbers and seals are new
- Windshield, Backglass and Sideglass are original in very good condition
- Original Front Lower Valence
- Black Interior, Mostly original, very good condition
- Original Front & Rear Seat covers and foam
- Original Door Panels
- Original Headliner
- Original Center Console
- Original Steering Wheel
- Aftermarket Dash Pad
- Original Tach Cluster
- Original and Functionnal AM/FM radio
- All of the Gauges are Functionnal
- Functionnal Clock
- Front Disc brakes
- Rear Drum Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Power Steering
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are all new and tight
Wheels / Tires
- Original Wheels
- BF Goodrich Radial T/A's
- Original, unmolested wiring