1969 Mustang GT Fastback 351W Dark Blue Metallic
Mustang GT Fastback 1969 M-Code 351W for sale!
**Link For More Photos & Video Below Description**
Price Listed In USD
This Mustang was restored to match all of its original options as per the Marti Report. It came with the optional Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Fold-Down Rear Seats, Air Conditionning, Tinted Glass, Deluxe Interior with Center Console and Deluxe seat belts. All of these options are still on the car. This car was manufactured and originally sold in California.
This is a very solid and restored driver quality car, meant for someone who wants to jump in, drive it anywhere. All of the mechanics and electronics were just redone and tuned up.
It was restored about 5-6years ago and has very little mileage since, around 1000miles.
The paint is in medium quality ''driver'' condition, has some minor scratches and stone chips (touched up). There is no rust or rust bubbles. There is 1 thin crack in the paint (1 1/2'') visible on the passenger side where the quarter panel meets the top. This car is all solid metal, quarter panels were changed during the resto (complete quarters). Undercarriage is clean, all solid metal without patches and it was undercoated with satin black paint during the resto. Inner fenders are in very good condition. The engine bay area was also repainted, has no rust and no patches, all the original seams and joints can be seen. Original glass all around is in good but not perfect condition.
The interior was completely restored and is in good condition. This car has a black standard interior with a center console, it was also ordered with the fold down rear seat. Every component is new or restored.
This Mustang is a factory ‘’M-Code’’ with a 351ci windsor with a 4bbl Carburator. The engine is not matching numbers. It was totally rebuilt 1 month ago and produces arount 380-400hp. It has a Edelbrock AVS 2 carburator with electric choke. It has aluminum heads, cam, flat top pistons, complete MSD Ignition and a lot more stuff, it was just rebalanced and completely remachined. It was redone to achieve 6000 RPM. It has a FMX Automatic transmission with a 9'' 3.25 positraction rear axle, both of which were also totally rebuilt during the restoration.
4 wheel power disc brakes, wilwood front discs & calipers. Power steering components redone and in good working order. There is no loose in the bushings / suspensions, all of these components are also new. The car drives straight, no unusual sound coming from any of the mechanical components.
All the lights/switches were tested and repaired if necessary when we took possession of the car. The original AM radio was replaced for a newer AM/FM/AUX/USB radio.
See full description below.
- 351ci Windsor, original specs, fresh rebuilt 380-400hp
- Edelbrock AVS 2 650cfm Carburator
- Electric choke
- Agressive cam
- Aluminum Intake
- Aluminum Heads
- Flat Top Pistons
- MSD Ignition
- FMX Automatic Transmission, rebuilt 1 000miles ago
- Rear end: 3.25 Positraction Rear Axle, rebuilt 1 000miles ago
- Repainted, Dark Blue Metallic
- Paint is medium driver quality
- Body has some minor waves here and there
- Touched up stone chips around
- Solid Metal Body Panels all around
- One thin crack in the paint (1 1/2'') where the top meets the quarter panel on the passenger side
- Chromes good shape
- Aluminum trims are mostly in good shape
- Glass is good some scratches visible
- Undercarriage is all metal, absolutely no rust or patches
- Very good condition, completely redone.
- New dash pad
- Newer style gauges (with tach)
- Center console, original in good condition
- Fold Down rear seats
- New headliner
- New seat covers and foam
- New carpet
- New Door Panels
- AM/FM/AUX/USB radio
- Power Brakes
- Front Wilwood Disc brakes
- Rear Disc Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- Bushings, balljoints and tie rods are all new and tight
- Original wiring in good condition
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
9F02M154061 VIN Decode :
- 9: 1969
- T: Assembly plant, Metuchen, New Jersey
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- M: Engine code, 351ci Windsor, 4bbl, 250hp
- 154061: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- 2: Paint Color: New Lime Paint, Ford #3071-A
- 2G: Ivy Gold Vinyl Standard Bucket Seats
- 31A: Build date : January 31, 1969
- 51: DSO (District sales office), Denver Ordering District
- R: Axle, 3.25 9inch Traction-Lok Rear Axle
- X: FMX Select Shift Automatic Transmission
Serious Inquiries, No Trades, Thank You!