1967 Mustang Fastback A-Code
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback for sale. California car.
SOLD, Gone in Quebec, Canada!
- Engine: 289 A-Code, 4 barrel carburator. Rebuilt 30 000miles ago.
- Transmission: 5 Speed Tremed T5. Hurst shifter. Installed 7900miles ago.
- Rear Axle: 3.00 Conventionnal
- Interior: The seats, dash, door pannels, headliner are very good shape, Autometer gauges, AM/FM/CD/AUX radio (not original). Inside pannels, dash, doors were painted same colour as the body. To answer your question, it is vinyl not leather. None of the other mustangs from this era has rear leather.
- Exterior: The car was repainted in mid-2000's, dark blue metallic. There is absolutely no rust on the body. The undercarriage is in good shape, front floors, frame rails, and torque box were redone at the same time as the paint. All the chrome is in good shape.
- Electrical System: Every electrical component is functionnal, no mess in the wiring.
- Suspension: No loose in the bushings and ball joints, shocks are good.
- Power disc brakes front, drums back
- Power Steering
- Air Conditionning
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7R02A204031:
- 7: 1967
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- A: Engine code, 289ci 4barrel
- 204031: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- K: Paint Color: Lime Gold
- 2G: Ivy Gold Standard Interior
- 04E: Build date, May 4 1967
- 72: DSO (District sales office), San Jose, California
- 1: Axle, 3.00 Standard diff
- 5: Transmission, 4-Speed Manual
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you