1967 Mustang Fastback Black / Black 289ci
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback A-Code for sale. 61 000 miles on the odometer. Everything is functional, registered in Quebec, Canada.
SOLD, Gone in Dijon, France!
Engine is a 289ci, original 4 barrel carb, 4 speeds manual transmission.
It has optional power steering as well as power disc brakes up front.
The body is in excellent condition, recently repainted '' Plum Crazy '' color (for those who do not know, it is a legendary color on 60’s and 70’s Dodge). Paintjob cost $ 13,000, there are no scratches, stone chips or orange peel. Front floors, framerails and torqueboxes were redone.
The interior is black, in good condition. It has a center console and sport deck rear seats.
All the gauges are functional, even the clock
New tires, Cragar SS wheels
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7R02C167158:
- 7: 1967
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- C: Engine code, 289ci 2barrel
- 167158: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- Y: Paint Color: Dark Moss Green
- 2A: Black Standard Interior
- 09A: Build date, January 9 1967
- 72: DSO (District sales office), San Jose, California
- 2: Axle, 2.83 Standard diff
- 5: Transmission, 4-Speed Manual
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you