1967 Mustang Fastback Red / Custom Interior
1967 Mustang Fastback, Southern Car
- 289ci C-Code, 2bbl original carburator. Matching numbers engine. It runs smooth, it does not leak and it does not burn oil.
- Automatic Transmission, smooth shifting.
- All original metal, absolutely no rust. The floors, framerails and torqueboxe are also all original and in very good shape. The paint is Driver condition, there is some orange peel, no bubbles or cracks. All the pannels fit nice with normal gaps in between.
- The interior is in good shape. The seats, headliner, carpet were redone two years ago, the dash is in good condition.
- 4 wheel drum brakes
- Manual Steering
- Original GT Wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires.
- Everything on the electric system is functionnal except the gauges.
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you