1967 Shelby GT500 Clone
1967 Shelby GT500 Clone for sale, price listed in USD. 390ci V8 built engine mated with a C6 automatic transmission.
Here is the complete description on what was replaced or done:
390 ci completely rebuilt 2013, 12 500miles since.
432 Horsepower / 526 Torque
Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminium heads
Quick Fuel Street-Q 850CFM Carburator
3-Speed Automatic C6 Transmission
Ford 9inch rear end, non-posi
- Complete Repaint 1 year ago
Quarter panels, floors and framerails, front fenders, replaced.
Shelby ''Cobranda'' kit: Back panel, hood, nose, grill with fogs, side scoops, trunk , rear corners.
The whole car was wet sanded with 3000 grain to remove all the orange peel and have a glass like finish.
The chrome parts are in perfect condition
Shelby GT 500 badges, striping, mirrors and all other accessories
15 Inch wheels
New seats front/rear
New carpet and insulation
Aluminum panels dash
- Power Brakes
- Front Disc brakes, rear drums
Suspension / Handling
- Power Steering
- No loose in the bushings/bearings
- Everything is in good working order
- Sequential tail lights
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7R02C261005:
- 7: 1967
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- A: Engine code, 289ci 4barrel 225hp
- 261005: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- K: Paint Color: Nightmist Blue
- 2A: Black Standard Interior
- 09A: Build date, January 9 1967
- 72: DSO (District sales office), San Jose, California
- 2: Axle, 2.83 Standard diff
- 5: Transmission, 4-Speed Manual
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you