1968 Mustang Fastback Red / Black
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback for sale, price listed in USD. 302ci Engine, 4 speed manual.
SOLD, Gone in Wroclaw, Poland
- Original ''Maroon'' color repainted once, around 15 years ago in red. The car just went to a detailing shop, was wet sanded and received a Fenylab ceramic coating, that lasts up to 3 years, to protect from scratches, repel dirt and water, and have that bright shine. Floors were redone at the same time as the paint, no rust or holes, frame rails are in good shape. The exterior body panels are believed to be original. It is not a show car, it has some little flaws here and there, but it is still a very nice driver.
- The interior is mostly original and in great condition considering it's age. There are no holes or tears in front and back seats. Headliner and dash pad are in very good condition.
- The original 289 cu in engine was replaced by a 302 cu in from the same era, it runs well, without oil consuption or leaks. 4bbl Carburator
- 4 Speed Manual transmission
- 9 inch rear end
- Power Brakes, discs front, drums back
- Original GT Wheels, fog lights
- Every exterior lights are functionnal, interior lightning too. Heater works, all of the gauges work except the clock.
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 8T02C120983:
- 8: 1968
- T: Assembly plant, Metuchen, New Jersey
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- C: Engine code, 289ci 2barrel
- 120983: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- B: Paint Color: Royal Maroon
- 2A: Black Standard Interior
- 02M: Build date, December 2 1967
- B1: DSO (District sales office), Central Canada
- 2: Axle, 2.79 Standard diff
- 1: Transmission, 3-Speed Manual
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you