1967 Mustang Fastback A-Code Project
Ford Mustang Fastback 1967 for sale project car for sale. Clear Title.
SOLD, Gone in Barcelon, Spain!
- Original Burgundy Exterior paint, with black interior, 289ci 4bbl and 4 speed manual trans. Unfortunately I already have too many projects to do this one. This car is mostly complete, missing seats.
- It’s a factory A Code, 289ci. Engine was sold, no longer into the car. I have another date correct block that comes with the car.
- Factory 4 speed manual transmission, it is in good shape, shifts smoothly.
- 8’’ rear end
- Electrical components are still in good condition, front lights, rear lights, flasher works.
- Braking system is complete and functional, drum brakes all around
- New flowmaster exhaust
- New leaf springs rear
- Body needs restoration. Floors are in good condition, they were redone 15 years ago, no holes or major rust, I scraped the undercoating on the ‘’worst’’ spots to find minor surface rust. Framerails and torque boxes are in good condition. It needs quarters (new included), rockers (New included), front aprons and front fenders.
- Comes with all the windows (doors, windshield, back glass)
- 4x GT wheels with center caps and rings
- VIN: 7T02A179446
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you