1967 Mustang Fastback ''Bullitt'' Look
Up for sale, 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback, ''Bullitt look''.
SOLD, Gone in Bordeaux, France!
Paint & interior were redone 1 month ago we kept the original colors for interior and exterior. Body and undercarriage are immaculate, free of rust. The engine & Rear end were redone around 8years ago, with 25 000miles since installation. Transmission is a newer T5 5 speed, installed 8years/25 000miles ago.
Here's the complete list of informations:
- Engine: 289ci, est. power output, 250hp. Has edelbrock intake, 4bbl carb, MSD Ignition complete kit, chrome Hooker headers, cam, edelbrock performer RPM fuel pump 110gph.
- Transmission: Tremec 5 speed, hydraulic clutch.
- Rear end: Rebuilt, 3.90 Gears, Positraction, 8'' Ford
- Body & Paint: Dissasembled and repainted 1 month ago in it's original ''dark moss green'' color. Had absolutely no rust before repaint, no bondo also. Floors, framerails front & back & torqueboxes are in perfect shape, free of any rust or deformation.
- Interior: Everything is in good to excellent shape, dash pad is new and seats are in good condition without any cracks or scratches. Carpet is recent, new steering wheel, has center console.
- Brakes: Power brakes, frond discs, rear drums.
- Steering: Manual steering
- Suspension / ball joints / bushings: Everything was inspected, all nice and tight. No rattles while driving.
- Wheels / Tires: New 15inch Torq Thrust D wheels, new BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires.
- Flowmaster exhaust.
Here's the ORIGINAL vehicule information, from the day it left the factory:
VIN Decode 7R02C167158:
- 7: 1967
- R: Assembly plant, San Jose, California
- 02: Body Type, Fastback
- C: Engine code, 289ci 2barrel
- 167158: Sequential unit number
- 63A: Fastback / Standard Interior / Bucket Seats
- Y: Paint Color: Dark Moss Green
- 2A: Black Standard Interior
- 09A: Build date, January 9 1967
- 72: DSO (District sales office), San Jose, California
- 2: Axle, 2.83 Standard diff
- 5: Transmission, 4-Speed Manual
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you